Students from the European Union and non-European Union students applying to the EuroPhilosophie program will have to:
- have a qualification of a level equivalent to at least three years of study after the completion of secondary schooling (judged equivalent to 180 ECTS) or a diploma equivalent to a “licence” (Bachelor) of the LMD system.
- have followed a university course in philosophy or the history of philosophy
- have a spoken and written command of German and / or French and commit to take an intensive language course offered by the Master EuroPhilosophie in one of the two languages in case they only have spoken and written command of either German or French
- commit to take the two years of the European course.
Since 2014, the Erasmus Mundus programme is implemented under the Programme Erasmus + (2014-2020). New modalities are applicable regarding the scholarships from the academic year 2016-2017.
Students who fulfil the above mentioned criteria can apply for two kinds of Scholarships:
1. « Partner Countries » scholarships
For students from Erasmus + Partner countries (click here to see the list), scholarships from 20.900 € to 21.900 € per year to study in three European universities of the Consortium
- Monthly allowance: 1 000 € / month
- Contribution to the travel and intallation costs: between 2 500 and 3 500 € / year
- Maximum contribution to the participation costs: 3 200 € /semestre
- NB : Only the monthly allowance and the contribution to travel and installation cost will be directly paid to the student’s bank account. —
2. « Programme Countries » scholarships
For students for Erasmus + Programme countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia , France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom) scholarships of 13.000 € per year to study in three universities of the Consortium.
Monthly allowance: 1 000 € / month
Contribution to the travel and intallation costs: 1 000 € / year
Maximum contribution to the participation costs: 900 € /semestre
- NB : Only the monthly allowance and the contribution to travel and installation cost will be directly paid to the student’s bank account.
Further information on 2018 call for applications
Additional scholarships will be available for applicants from the following regions:
|region 2||Armania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognized by international law.|
|region 3||Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia|
|region 11||Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo – Democratic Republic, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fidji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia-Federated States, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Timor Leste – Democratic Republic, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, ZImbabwe.|
The application form for non-European and European students can de downloaded here :
– By email to both the following addresses :
– AND by post to the following address :
To be considered, an application must include all the following documents :